Mid-level Advertising Professional
- Problem: Ineffective job seeking strategy
- Process: We listened to our client, performed an assessment of strengths/weaknesses and behavioral style, and explored a better fit. We produced a polished, sophisticated CV, composed a powerful elevator pitch, and prepared our client for interviews and provided image consulting.
- Goal Achieved: 3 job offers, each at 20% above current compensation.
- Problem: Unsuccessful upward mobility
- Process: We unraveled the latent talent of our client, we studied the culture of the employing institution and its system of rewards and recognition, and then we helped our client appreciate the gap analysis. We then worked extensively with our client to help him develop the poise and gravitas to manage his personal PR within the hierarchy. We coached him in communication, client relationship management, and self-advocacy while also providing him appropriate skill development.
- Goal Achieved: Increased self-awareness and self-confidence, positive client experiences, improved performance reviews, and sponsorship for a promotion over the course of one year.
- Problem: Rejection from business school in the first attempt
- Process: After carefully listening to the business school candidate’s academic and professional story, we were able to elicit important, powerful skills that the applicant possessed, but had not previously been able to identify and articulate. We helped set a new course for the application process, producing more compelling application essays and coaching our client for admissions interviews.
- Goal Achieved: A modified, more effective strategy for reapplication. Currently in progress.
Real Estate Developer
- Problem: Lack of funding for the construction of an 86,000 sf luxury loft complex
- Process: We performed project analysis, market research, financial modeling and loan sizing, managing information flow, and preparing a complete loan application package. We pitched a $15 million loan request to financial institutions and secured a lender to support the project.
- Goal Achieved: $15 million in construction financing, strategic and executive coaching.
Serial Tech Entrepreneur
- Problem: Need for refined articulation to invite investment partners to engage in a prospective billion-dollar unicorn
- Process: We listened to our client's vision and objective, and then responded with multiple iterations of review of a draft pitch book, offering perspectives on design, layout, and language to present the deal concept and to connect effectively with the target audience.
- Goal Achieved: Completion of a polished pitch book and executive coaching toward pitch delivery. Currently in progress.
- Problem: Need for business consulting and executive coaching to finally accept repeated invitations from the tv show, Shark Tank, to appear as a contestant
- Process: We conducted in-depth information extraction and organization, followed by structured executive coaching, to transform the story of the successful solo entrepreneur from that of a hobby to an investable business.
- Goal Achieved: Ground-up business analysis, market research, competitive analysis, and assessment of financial health and financial projections. Training in communication and articulation of the business. Currently in progress.
Big 3 Global Bank
- Problem: Unsustainable costs, low employee morale, sub-par customer service
- Process: We designed a near-sourcing program to ease cost pressures while increasing process efficiency, and we built communication and management systems to improve the employee and client experience. We facilitated the preservation and codification of institutional knowledge.
- Goal Achieved: Increased efficiencies and risk management, improved employee engagement and customer service.
Prominent Department Store
- Problem: Rapid expansion and competitive pressures adversely affecting employee engagement and legacy culture
- Process: We partnered with HR to strategically design a customized, comprehensive, and practical program involving a sophisticated 360-degree feedback system coupled with leadership development training and an overarching corporate communications strategy.
- Goal Achieved: A clear, methodical plan to elevate employee morale and improve the customer experience. Customized software tools, executive coaching, and strategy consulting to implement the plan.
Mid-sized Dental Practice
- Problem: Patient exodus, decreasing revenue
- Process: We performed a strategy audit, examining the practice’s operations and finances, and assessed staff performance through observations and interviews. We provided direction and clarity through one-on-one coaching and an analytical report, containing prescriptive measures for improvement using best practice benchmarks, as well as a how-to guide to execute a social media plan and to convert work processes onto a digital platform.
- Goal Achieved: A concrete, measurable plan to acquire new patients and increase revenue. Currently in progress.